Welcome September!




New Day
New Month
New Chapter
New Page
New Wishes
New Hopes
New Dreams

Welcome September!

Winter & Spring seem to last forever -- While this Summer seemed to have just flown by!!
I know it's not 'officially" Autumn just yet, but something about September just signals a seasonal change!

Before you know it, goblins will be knocking on your door, turkey will be in the oven,  family will be visiting, Christmas trees will be trimmed, and we'll be toasting the New Year to come!!

 photo from LoveThisPic.com


I hope you have an enjoyable September
Thanks for stopping by!







2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog through Centsational Girl. Love, love, love your style. I, too, am from NC, only wish I was closer to your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, Lynda! I always read it. I enjoy your creativeness and your writing. I also enjoy hearing about your sweet husband.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails