Happy Easter!

Just a quick note to say Happy Easter! I hope you are having a wonderful day enjoying time with friends and / or family - whether it be at church, lounging, playing games, or cooking an Easter feast! As for me, I spent the day finishing my outdoor "Spring Spruce-up", and using what I have, I figured out a way to create an outdoor eating & conversation space for us to enjoy for a bit, before it gets ridiculously hot outside (122!!) and we're locked indoors. Previously, we'd have my mom and Marcia come over for dinner and the day. Last year, I think it was too soon after the move for me to realize the void... but this year: I got homesick - plus it's my mom's birthday. I also missed our dining area and being able to create some festive tablescape, so I took it outside. I'll share later, but for now - enJOY your day! Happy Easter!



Thanks for stopping by...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails