Happy 2013 and a toast for you!


Here's to the days of good will, cold weather, and warm hearts.



A New Years toast to love and laughter
and happily ever after...





 A health to you, a wealth to you,
And the best that life can give to you...





 Dance as if no one were watching,
sing as if no one were listening
and live every day as if it were your last...


Me and my parents in our Jersey basement - morning after MANY of the New years Eve parties they'd have!

Always loved my top hats!
Just remembered: My dad actually PAINTED the glitter stripes onto basic black felt hats (I'm wearing here) Sturdier to use year after year!

Look above here for my love of disco balls!

 Here's wishing you more happiness
Than all my words can tell,
Not just alone for New Years Eve
But for all the year as well!






We've Holidays and happy days,
and memory days galore
And when we've toasted every one,
I offer just one more
So let us lift our glasses high,
and drink a silent toast
To the day, deep buried in each heart
that each one loves the most!






 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
FAREWELL 2012!!
HAPPY 2013!!

If you're NEW to join Focal Point - WELCOME!
And to all - THANK YOU for following!



xoxo





4 comments:

  1. Happy new year Lynda! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry- I used the wrong log in - still, happy new year :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks either way! Happy New Year Donna!
      Hope you have a COLOR-FILLED year!

      xo Lynda

      Delete
  3. Happy 2013 New Year Lynda...your photos are so wonderful and memories rushed back to me of when I was young with my parents.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails